Saturday, April 25, 2009

well, can't say i didn't see that coming

Fell asleep. Of course I did, I was awake all night in the goddamned hospital. But I smoked two bowls, and...wow. What an experience.

It was like my body turned into...plastic. Every part of me was tingling, and I didn't want to move even a little bit. I was just completely dead to the world. Then, I guess, I fell asleep. Currently the pain is starting up again, slowly, so I'm going to go and get that prescription filled out as soon as possible.

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention about the doctor's office? They took urine from me, expected. They took blood from me, expected. Then the doctor said, somewhat apologetically, that she'd have to do one last test. She then pulled out a very long, thin Q-Tip.

Me: "What's that f-awwwwwww."

Yeah. That was about as pleasant as you could imagine it being. Of course, I was already Percocet'd at the time, so it was mostly like "Aaaargh ow ow ow ow-how-how! ... Sparkles!"

1 comment: